hole in one!
In honor of The Tenth Hole Golf, the oldest pitch and putt in the world, here are 9 ‘hole in ones’ that make up the new website
- Don’t worry we’ve kept the iconic branding – it’s just had a revamp! We’ve done a little logo development what do you think?
- The website has kept its quirky, personal and homemade feeling and styling which everyone loves.
- The project included a whole new photo shoot with amazing photographer Emma Trinder to capture its amazing atmosphere and its scrumptious offerings.
- We chose rustic homemade fonts to enhance the handmade, hands on, personal approach the tearooms are known for.
- Bigger emphasis on their famous cakes with an image focused gallery of cakes!
- You can now even search for particular types of cake with a new filtering/search system.
- Interactive headers on the homepage is the perfect way to focus on key highlights such as menus, recruitment, gift vouchers and events. Plus The Tenth Hole team can hide or display whichever headers they want to promote with the tick of a box!
- The menus now have a great filtering system so now you can go straight to pick your breakfast, lunch, sandwiches, kids food or high tea quickly and clearly.
- Its integrated CMS makes it easy and quick for the Tenth Hole to update and manage their website – keeping it fresher for longer.